4 more sleeps...

ItsThenewKelley
on 3/8/04 10:33 am - Fall River, MA
I have 4 more sleeps till my big day! I'm so excited. I had my PAT's today, everything went well. I'm ready for friday, Bring it on! Kelley 3 days and a wake up
ginny1029
on 3/8/04 11:04 pm - Taunton, MA
best of luck to you on Friday and best wishes for a speedy recovery. hopefully i will be there soon.
ItsThenewKelley
on 3/9/04 1:47 am - Fall River, MA
Thank you very much! I hope you get your date soon! Be sure to post it when you do!!!!! Kelley 3 more sleeps
p3santos
on 3/9/04 1:58 am - Fall River, MA
Good Luck on Friday - you're taking a very big and courageous step - you are so brave. I'll be thinking of you and will say a prayer!
DJJCHARRIS
on 3/9/04 5:37 am - Winchendon, MA
Its soooo exciting to know you are to soon become a looser. You are gonna love that meltin feeling. Congrats you will do great Dawn -44
Willi R.
on 3/9/04 10:49 am - Erving, MA
I will be sending you positive energy. Sleep well.........
Carolyn C.
on 3/9/04 8:26 pm - Watertown, MA
Kelley I am SO excited for you!!!! Keep up the great attitude!!! Carolyn
Lisa D.
on 3/9/04 10:00 pm - Stoneham, MA
Good luck Kelly. I know you will do great. Welcome to the losing side soon! Take care.
YVETTE A.
on 3/11/04 3:27 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
Wepitiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Welcome to the marchers, hoping you the best , a nice an fast healings. I had mine monday and i'm feeling very well, hoping you the best! Yvette
AnnaReich
on 3/11/04 11:25 am - Swansea, IL
Good Luck Kelley, I hope all goes well with your surgery & recovery..Will be thinking of you on Friday....Anna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views