hello

maria N.
on 2/19/04 2:51 pm - springfield, ma
I am new in this website. I decided to start the prodecure to try to have the surgery. I felt like the world is in top of my shoulders and I am 30 years old with a 4 year old daughter. I would like to meet someone from the springfield area that have the surgery done. please email me [email protected]
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/20/04 5:42 am - Winchendon, MA
This website is awesome and can help answer a lot of questions. I had my surgery done 1/8/04 in Worcester and I do not regret a thing. I also have children of 3 & 7 and can not wait until summer to do fun things with them. Best of luck with your decission. Sorry I am not to close to your area to actually meet. Dawn -37
Jenna B.
on 2/22/04 8:35 am - Tyngsboro, MA
Hi There, If you are unable to find someone in your area stop by and visit this yahoo group: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WLS_in_MA/?yguid=74636212 It's for Mass people & they are a real nice bunch & have been very helpful and informative. Good Luck! -Jenna
mbslife
on 2/23/04 5:03 am - Ashburnham, MA
Welcome and congratulations on taking such a big step (whether you decide to move forward or not.) It's great you've recognized how important it is to be healthy and happy for your daughter. I'm not in the Springfield area but wanted to welcome you.
marypoco
on 2/27/04 7:53 am - amherst, MA
Hello Maria, I too am going to have the surgery and I am from the Springfield area. I am having mine done at bay state. where are you having your's? I have Dr. Munshi. Do you go to the support groups? there is one this coming tuesday at 6 at baystate. If you want more info let me know. good luck 2 u. mary
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views