three weeks. holy crap.

Lisa G.
on 2/17/04 12:36 am - Waltham, MA
Well, after resigning myself to having to wait til July, I just got a call yesterday. I have a date of March 10th - three weeks from tomorrow! I'm still overwhelmed. Damn.
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/17/04 3:31 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats for you . Just think that when summer comes you will be ready to get out and put your new healthy body to work outside. My suggestion is get your house work done to keep yourself busy for the next 3 weeks. Because you won't be doing any for a couple weeks after surgery. Good luck and best wishes. Dawn 1/8/04 RNY -37
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/17/04 8:01 am - Fall River, MA
Congrats Thats AWESOME!!! I'll be going in just 2 days after you!!!!! Where are you getting re-plumbed?? Kelley 23 days and a wake up!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/04 11:15 pm - haverhill, MA
Wow....three weeks..which doc & hospital?
Lisa G.
on 2/18/04 10:39 pm - Waltham, MA
I'm going through the program at Lahey Clinic in Burlington, MA. My surgeon is Dr. Paresh Shah. Everyone on staff there is wonderful. I had my pre-op 'class' Tuesday night. Now I'm just waiting for the info on my pre-op testing and my insurance approval. 20 days and counting. Damn.
Rose P.
on 2/18/04 3:13 am - Raynham, MA
Hi! I can only image how you feel. I can only image -- both excited and fearful -- and all the emotions in between~! Please keep in touch. I want to know how your experience went. It would be helpful to me and I'm sure others. Thanks for your support to this website and to others who are going through this process! Cheers! Rose P.
Cyndy A.
on 2/20/04 11:59 pm - MA
Hi Lisa That's awesome!!! The same thing happened to me. I was supposed to be done in March 2004 but I ended up having a date of 12-29-03!!! I was scared, excited but soooooooo happy to be getting it done!!!! Congratulations!! I wish you the best and will keep you in my prayers!! Cyndy 6 weeks post -40 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views