Dr. Fiallo

KATHY C.
on 2/13/04 2:20 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
Hello, Does anyone know of or has anyone had Dr. Fiallo for a WLS Dr.? If so anything I should know? Thanks, Kathy
YVETTE A.
on 2/13/04 8:34 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
HE'S A VERY GOOD SURGEON. YOU WILL BE GOOD HANDS ,I WILL HAVE MY WLS WITH HIM.
cotesbabe
on 2/20/04 1:48 am - Agawam, MA
Hi..just wanted to say hi and good luck to you on your journey....... I dont know anything about dr.faillo........... stephanie
Edith W.
on 2/22/04 12:03 am - Armpit of, VT
I had surgery with Dr. Fiallo in December 2003. He did the RNY and removed my gallbladder at the same time. He was very professional and I have had excellent results with minimal scarring and quick recovery. I have 5 friends that have had WLS with him or are having it in the next 30 days and we love him. He does GOOD work! Cheryl- his office assistant can be a little annoying though- just ignore her! Good luck! Edi
Mea A.
on 3/20/04 12:11 pm - Western, MA
Yes, I agree with Edith about the office assistant. When I was first looking into WLS, I checked out the program at Mercy *****ferred me to Dr Fiallo. I never met or spoke with him because I decided to go with a different surgeon, but the office worker seemed very annoyed at the few basic questions I was asking her at the initial phone call, such as "do you accept my insurance?" and "where are you located?" . Good Luck Mea
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views