Worcester Support Group

Lisa S.
on 2/11/04 10:25 am - Whitinsville, MA
On Feburary 25 at 6:30 there will be a meeting at Tatnuck Bookseller in worcester. If anyone needs directions please contact me. They have a meeting room that is free to community groups. And bottomless coffee.. (decaf of course).For anyone who does not know of Tatnuck Bookseller.. It is a book store that has a GREAT restaurant in the middle of it. The bookstore has been around for many years and it is a great place to meet and have dinner or a date etc... You can actually sit in the restaurant with a book, and one bottomless cup of coffee and read all day and no one will say boo to you. I used to work there and have seen it all the time. They are open till midnight on Friday and Saturday nights so it is a GREAT place to take a date as an alternative to a bar. I could go on and on about that place. They have a lot of my money there. This will be a first meeting of this new group. I really want to do some great things... First of all like the walk from obesity on September 18. i think that the site is www.walkfromobesity.com I will check and if it is not that, i will repost. Please come and make our group great with your contributions. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks Lisa Stern
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views