New here and have a couple questions

Shawna M.
on 2/8/04 11:32 am - Brockton, MA
I am new to the MA. area and have a few questions. 1. Does anyone know about Mass health paying for the RNY procedure? 2. I weigh over 400 pounds, Has anyone had this done that weights this much and lost down to below 180? 3. Is there any support groups in the Brockton area or anyone that has had this done in this area that could or would be willing to talk with me? Thank you for your time and hope there is someone out there that can help me. Hope to hear from someone very soon Shawna Hennessey
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/9/04 1:57 am - Winchendon, MA
Sorry I really can't help. I am from Leominster, had my surgery in Worcester and currently looking for a local support group. Just keep up the search. Have you called Mass Health? Or have your PCP call them for you. Good luck, and yes I believe with dedication you can go from 400 down to 180! Dawn -33
YVETTE A.
on 2/9/04 8:33 am - SPRINGFIELD, MA
WELCOME ! LOOK IN OUR ROSTER OF THE MEMBERS .THERE ARE THE TOWN THEY LIVE . I HOPE YOU FIND A GROUP IN BROKTON, YES , THE MASS HEALTH COVERS THE WLS. GO TO YOUR PCA DR. AND ASK ABOUT THE DR. IN YOUR AREA . HOPING YOU THE BEST.
Laurel04
on 2/12/04 7:23 am - MA
Hi Shawna, I am from Middleboro and would definitely recommend Tufts New England Medical Center.... they have a great support system for both before and after surgery It is worth the drive.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views