Only 5 days left

Lisa D.
on 2/5/04 11:48 pm - Stoneham, MA
If you can believe it, I only have 5 days left. I am getting very cranky with my family and friends but I know it is just nerves. Wish me luck and thanks for such a great support site. I really don't know what I would of done without this site to come to every day!
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/6/04 12:27 am - Fall River, MA
GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you the VERY BEST! I hope that you have an uneventful surgery and a SAFE and SPEEDY recovery! Kelley
Joanne H.
on 2/6/04 9:31 am - chicopee, ma
My surgery date is June 14 2004 . i wish you the best and know that God is with you, and I will keep you in my prayers. keep us posted l Joanne
(deactivated member)
on 2/8/04 7:30 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Lisa, Just wanted to wish you well with your surgery. This surgery has been a miracle for me. I wish the same for you.
Susan D.
on 2/9/04 8:47 pm - Fall River, MA
Lisa, I wish you a speedy recovery and that all goes well with the surgery. Let us know how you are doing. I am just waiting for my surgery date which should be only a couple of weeks away...again Good Luck and I'll keep you in my prayers
Rose P.
on 2/11/04 4:49 am - Raynham, MA
Dear Lisa, you have come so far!! I understand when you say you are getting cranky with family members. Thank God feelings are not facts! ObesityHelp and people like you are what makes me motivated to continue! Please share your feelings good, bad or indifferent. We are so unique, each and every one of us. We are all on the same journey and feel a multitude of feelings along the way. Lisa, best to you and, keep writing! Look forward to your future messages! Your friend from ObesityHelp -- Rose.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views