ItsThenewKelley
on 2/5/04 4:29 am - Fall River, MA
WOOHOO!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!! Can ya tell I'm excited? Kelley MARCH RULES
Carolyn C.
on 2/5/04 9:56 pm - Watertown, MA
Yeah!!! The time will fly by!! Carolyn
Susan D.
on 2/5/04 10:40 pm - Fall River, MA
Good for you! I should be getting my date soon and from what I hear it shouldn't be long now. I know you have been waiting a long time. When your feeling better please come and post a message, I would love to hear how you are doing. So if I don't happen to speak to you again, GOOD LUCK!!!!!
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/6/04 12:30 am - Fall River, MA
Thank you! Heck, I'm hoping to get on here as soon as I get home. I'm addicted to this place! I am on here so much. I just love all the support I have gotten from here. Its been great! Kelley
Joanne H.
on 2/6/04 9:33 am - chicopee, ma
yes good luck to you and i will keep you in my prayers. My surgery date is June 14, 2004 Keep us posted... Joanne, Chicopee, mass.
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/7/04 7:56 am - Fall River, MA
Thank you very much. The more prayers the better!!! Good luck to you too! I hope that you have an uneventful surgery and a safe and speedy recovery! I'll be back to posting ASAP!!! I'm so addicted to the boards! Good thing though cause it had really helped the time pass quickly! Kelley 34 days to go! Yeah BABY!
Mermaid
on 2/8/04 2:24 am - Amesbury, MA
This is wonderful news, Kelly! I just realized that I have only 21 days to go, and I can hardly wait! You're right, this message board is addictive, it's so wonderful. I'll be keeping you in my prayers! Rita
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/8/04 5:26 am - Fall River, MA
33 more days.. Thank you so very much for keeping me in your prayers. I will do the same for you. I wish you the very best. I hope that you have an uneventful surgery and a safe and speedy recovery! Kelley
Rose P.
on 2/11/04 4:52 am - Raynham, MA
Hi Kelley, I am rooting for you! Glad you are sharing on this website It means a great deal to me. Please continue to share and tell your story. You are helping me immensely! Rose
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views