Health New England denied me

Stephanie I.
on 2/4/04 12:23 am - Western Mass, MA
Hi all! I have been denied from Health New England. They say I don't have any co-morbities. My BMI is 48 on my 5ft 3in frame. My ankles, knees and back are always hurting. I can't fit in an airplane seat and I can't fit in a ride at an amusement park. I'm in my 20's, but I feel like I'm in my 80's. I have known numerous people who have had the surgery with BMI's lower than mine with no co-morbities. I almost feel that the insurance company is discriminating against me because I haven't been at my employer for that long. I am looking for people who are willing to help me. If you have Health New England and your BMI is or was at 48 or below and had NO co-morbities, than please email me. Im trying to get this surgery and I am desperate! Thanks! [email protected]
Dottie C.
on 2/4/04 1:35 am - Worcester, ma
Well that stinks! i guess they want you to be a diabetic, with constant back pain and high blood pressure before they do this surgery.. how ridculous!! well i would fight it..i'm from mass also and will be having surgery on the 20th of this month!yikes! good luck and BEAT THEM!!
Joanne H.
on 2/6/04 9:35 am - chicopee, ma
I would appeal if I would you, i know that is our right as citizens
richard J.
on 2/11/04 2:02 pm - chelmsford, MA
My advice: Give up....just kidding, give them hell girl, show them what us obese ppl are made of.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views