Soon to get a date....

Susan D.
on 2/2/04 3:24 am - Fall River, MA
Hi All, I am going to see my surgeon a week from today. I finally got clearance from all the testing just this passed Friday. When I spoke to the surgeon's office I asked how far ahead is he booking surgerys and they told me it would probably happen within a couple of weeks of my visit. So it's looking good for either the end of this month or the begining of next month. I am extremely excited but at the same time . Like after all this time it is finally here! I am getting nervous only because like anyone else, I don't want to become a statistic. I am nervous about meal planning when I first come home. It seems like you read about it all but now I feel like I have had a memory lapse and can't remember anything Any advice on how to deal with the next few weeks?
DJJCHARRIS
on 2/3/04 1:43 am - Winchendon, MA
Congrats Just keep yourself busy!!! Do all your housework because it will be weeks before you touch it again. There is no lifting over 10 lbs for the following 8 weeks. Here in MA we have gotten some really bad press regardin WLS. Don't worry, or talk it over with your surgeon. He can probably calm you down better with his personal statistics. Good luck & best wishes. Dawn -30
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views