Plans for the Superbowl???

Carolyn C.
on 1/28/04 9:14 pm - Watertown, MA
Hi Everyone!! So 3 days until the BIG GAME!! What can everyone eat during this. I am going to a party and just wondering??? Take Care! Carolyn
Bob S.
on 1/29/04 12:35 am - Agawam, MA
I'm going to put the potato chips in the blender and drink diet beer! (just kidding)
Carolyn C.
on 1/29/04 4:48 am - Watertown, MA
Sounds like a plan--better put a little dip in the blender with the chips--dont want them to be too dry! BLAH I'll be eating soup with the best of them. Carolyn
Liz F.
on 1/29/04 1:19 am - West Quincy, MA
Well, I am working for a few hours that day, but am also currently on a full liquid fast - 5 HMR shakes a day, so I really can't eat anything anyway BTW, I lost 25 pounds the first week alone - how kewl is that?!?!?!?! Liz, West Quincy, MA.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/29/04 4:53 am - Fall River, MA
Does Dr. Hess have you on this liquid diet? Just wondering... Wish I could lose 25 lbs in one week. I've lost only 15 since Jan 5th.... Kelley
Lisa G.
on 1/30/04 12:20 am - Waltham, MA
You've lost 15 pounds in 25 days?!?! And you're disappointed by that?!?! Damn!!! That's AMAZING progress! I'm pre-op as well, and I've lost 28.5 pounds in three months - I thought THAT was good! LOL!
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/30/04 7:35 am - Fall River, MA
No, I'm not disapointed. I was just saying "only" cause Liz lost 25 lbs in one week.... Got me? Kelley
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/29/04 4:49 am - Fall River, MA
I'm still pre op so anything for me I quess...But, I tried something today that you might be able to eat. It was excellent. I took some Hormel chili without beans (u could have w/beans if you wanted) and some Velveeta cheese and microwaved it together. Then stirred it real well and ate it just like that. It was awesome and is full of protein. Its very soft, so its easy to chew and swallow. Kelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views