Want to connect...

Rose P.
on 1/21/04 5:00 am - Raynham, MA
My name is Rose P. Been to my third session and want to succeed. Want to connect with others to share feelings. Live in Massachusetts. Rose
mbslife
on 1/21/04 5:28 am - Ashburnham, MA
Hi Rose, I'm Maribeth, I'm 20 months post op. I've lost 120 pounds and I'm about 13 pounds from my goal. What point are you at in the process? Do you have a surgery date? A surgeon? I always enjoy making new contacts so feel free to look me up anytime. Thanks Maribeth
Carolyn C.
on 1/21/04 5:56 am - Watertown, MA
HI Rose My name is Carolyn and I had an open RNY on 1/5/04. To date I have lost 31 lbs. This surgery has changed my life already!! Good luck and stay in touch!! Carolyn
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 9:41 pm - Fall River, MA
Hi Rose, My name is Kelley. I live in Taunton...Welcome to the boards! I started my Journey in April 2003 when I had my first consult. In November I got my approval and surgery date. My surgery will be on March 12. I'm going Crazy waiting for that day to come! Have you met with your surgeon yet? And do you kow when abouts your surgery will be? I can't wait to be on the losing side!!! Keep us all posted! Take care! Kelley
(deactivated member)
on 1/25/04 6:06 am - haverhill, MA
Hi Rose. My name is Kim. I am almost 2 yrs post op and am very happy that I made the decision to have weight loss surgery. I have lost all of my excess weight and am maintaining happily at 131 pounds. Which program are you going through? Feel free to email me anytime at [email protected]
Tanya C.
on 2/3/04 8:46 am - palm Bay, Fl
Hi Rose... My name is Tanya, from Somerville, MA. I had LAP RNY 1/5/04. Welcome to the forum. Which MD are you seeing and where r u in the process?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views