52 days...

ItsThenewKelley
on 1/20/04 4:04 am - Fall River, MA
My surgery is in 52 days... Man it seems so far away. I'm going crazy! Any ideas on how to get the time to seem like its going by faster???? Kelley
sunneegirl
on 1/20/04 4:27 am - Whitinsville, MA
Not much further behind you, Kelley... My surgery date is March 16, so I know how you feel!
DJJCHARRIS
on 1/20/04 6:19 am - Winchendon, MA
As they say with pregnancy I was nesting for 3 weeks before surgery. Just keep yourself busy getting all the housework done. Because you don't do any for about 2 weeks after you are home. Congratulations, and no worries you will do great. Dawn
Carolyn C.
on 1/20/04 9:54 pm - Watertown, MA
Hi Kelley Time will fly!! I know that 52 days seems like a long time, but just think about how good you will feel!! I passed the time by reading anything I could about the surgery, Carnie Wilson's book is a good start!! Take Care!! Carolyn
christie R.
on 1/21/04 7:42 am - lowell, ma
hay, here's a suggestion,talk to your sister more. She won't mind! She may neglect some house work and possible the kids but hay oh well it will be worth it. hahaha, it's me! your sister. I had to become a member just to send you a reply. well anyways i'll help you past the time!! i love you!!!!!
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 9:46 pm - Fall River, MA
Christie YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! You are the best support person anyone could ever ask for! Thankyou so much for being by myside while I go through this awesome but LONG journey! Soon sista I'll be on the losing side!!!!! You have truly been my through all of this! I can not express in words how much you mean to me. I love you Christie!!! Love your little sister Kelley
christie R.
on 1/23/04 12:03 am - lowell, ma
baby you have been my life line during all my ups and downs. you never pasted judgement on me. you were just there to support me and love me. and now i can finally do the same for you i am behind you all the way and really lokking forward to all the great times we will have when you become "a loser". 49 days left to go and in about 8 days i should be alot closer to help pass time faster. i love you with all my heart. you go girl!
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 9:50 pm - Fall River, MA
50 more days!!!!! I'm on my way!!! Kelley
Rose P.
on 1/21/04 10:22 pm - Raynham, MA
Hey Kelley, It's nice to see there are people from this region who are going through this process. My friend and I just started two weeks ago. I live in Raynham, Stephanie lives in Taunton! We should start a small support group local. Just e mails which they promote and are safe. Good luck. I plan to stay connected to this website and share feelings as they come up. I'm sure you are going through a lot. Just stay with it. Feelings are not facts! They do not define me. They are just that. Feelings! Best. Keep in touch. Rose P.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/21/04 11:01 pm - Fall River, MA
Hey Rose, I wish you and your friend that best of luck in your journies to the losing side!!!! Your time will also be here before you know it!!! Keep in touch! Kelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views