trying not to annoy the doctors office

Lisa D.
on 1/13/04 2:48 am - Stoneham, MA
Does anyone have a word of advice for me. When I met with the doctor he said that my time frame (support system and work schedule) to get this surgery done was fine but now I am getting nervous that they are never going to call with a date for me. I call once a week and I think the office manager is sick of hearing from me. I have all my appointments done and they have all the paperwork. She says, she is waiting for his dictation to come back in and then she will call. I am just so frustrated and really want this done. Can someone recommend how I can deal with the doctor's office or a way to calm myself down.~! The wait is terrible! I also don't want to aggrivate the office manager but I am afraid I will fall through the cracks. She is so busy and really needs some help.
kelli72
on 1/15/04 7:40 am - ma
Yes, KEEP CALLING THEM. I had/having this same experience with my MD's office and I have a couple of thoughts in this. A. If this is the treatment you get now, what about when you need them the most after surgery? B. I dont think the WLS programs have enough people who are able to deal with the emotions that go into havingthis surgery. The easy part is researching and deciding, the hell starts when you deal with insurance and dealing with rude people at the offices. Its your life, health and money, You call 5 times if you have to get results. If she does not like it then go over her head and ask for some respect. You go girl!!!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views