help me please

neil
on 1/11/04 11:12 pm - Homestead, FL
tired of the not knowing can anyone please help me what is the first step into getting the surgery,im getting so fat after my tumor was removed and i need this badly please helpNeil Intindola
frostin_queen
on 1/12/04 11:04 am - stafford springs, ct
Hi Neil, I would start by talking to your primary care physician and see if they can give you some names of surgeons in your area or you can also find surgeons on the web.I would then try to get an appointment for a consult.While you wait for that appointment you could call your insurance company to find out if the surgery is covered and what you need to do to qualify for it.From there you will be given all the info you need to continue on your way.Not all surgeons and insurance companies are the same but...these were the first steps I used to get my surgery ball rolling.I hope this was a help.Good Luck and Take Care! Shannon
Joanne H.
on 1/12/04 12:08 pm - chicopee, ma
Hi Neil, Well I want to congratulate you on taking the first step and asking for help.. Also, I would look to see if there is any support groups in your area so you can learn more about the surgery and get some positive feedback from people who have had the surgery already...good luck to you.... Joanne
P A R.
on 1/18/04 12:10 pm - Boston, MA
I agree, your best resouce is your primary care doctor. Good luck Neil!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views