waiting time so longggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YVETTE A.
on 1/6/04 12:31 pm - SPRINGFIELD, MA
I have been waiting since med. dec. for my paperwork been sent to my insurance for my surgery , i'm being anxious, feeling the days so longs . I wish to be in the loosing side, each time i see a messege with somebody being aproved , i'm jelous. This site conforts me , i feel like all of you understands me how i feel. Thank you all for being here when i need you all.God bless each of you.
ItsThenewKelley
on 1/7/04 12:32 am - Fall River, MA
I know just how you feel....I feel like every part of my journey has been such a long wait. I waited 4 months to get my testing started after my first consult, that was stressful! Then finally when I finished my testing on October 3rd I had to wait 2 weeks before my paperwork was sent in. Then when my paper work was finally sent in for approval in late October 03' I went crazy waiting . I must have called the insurance company like every other day asking about my approval. My approval took about 2 weeks. Finally on November 4th I got my approval and surgery date of March 12, 04. Now the wait for surgery is killing me, lol, I hate all this waiting. But I do know that It will be well worth it. Just hang in there your approval will be in before you know it! Good luck! Kelley
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views