need a new doctor

Janet.V
on 1/2/04 11:29 pm - new bedford, MA
does anyone know a good doctor that will not give me the run-around like my present doctor does? been going through some bull crap for over 2 yrs now, i need a doctor who will answer my calls and my emails. i have had all the testing done two times now and its been over 8 months since they said my info was sent to my insurance and my insuarnce says they have no info on me at all. please help thanx janet
cotesbabe
on 1/3/04 6:29 am - Agawam, MA
Hi Janet, Sorry to hear you are having such a hard time.........I have an excellent Dr. Dr.Imtiaz Munshi at Baystate Surgical Associates. Phone # 1-800-597-surg.or 413-794-7020. Good luck to you!
Sissy G.
on 1/3/04 8:24 am - Adams, MA
I have a great doctor that is located in Worcester. His name is Stephen Griffey. His office staff is just wonderful. I had my initial appointment with his PA about 2 weeks ago and already have my meeting with Dr. Griffey scheduled for Jan. 22. I understand that at this point he is booking surgeries in February so he isn't really backed up. You can call his office at: 508-793-5524. Good luck!
Melissa T.
on 1/3/04 10:42 am - Boston, MA
The office of Dr. Bruce Thayer and Dr. Gazmuri at Newton Wellesley Hospital. They have been amazing. after my consult I had received a date for my surgery about 2 weeks later. Good luck to you!
P A R.
on 1/3/04 1:01 pm - Boston, MA
Janet, I have heard some great things about Bruce Bodner in Taunton. I am seeing Dr. Robinson at Brighams and Womens in Boston. 2 years is quite a bit of time to be waiting, especially when your insurance company says they have gotten nothing from the surgeons office. Good luck and please let us know how it goes.
DramaQueenJessica
on 1/20/04 4:22 am - Wayland, MA
Im seeing Dr. Bruce Bodner and he is GREAT. My consult was in August 2003... had all my testing done by the end of October. Finally got my follow up appt in the middle of December. I recieved my approval letter today. My surgery date is March 8th. He's very professional. Id recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat. The office Phone number is 508 8234535
(deactivated member)
on 1/4/04 2:26 am - haverhill, MA
My surgeon was Dr Robinson at Brigham & Womens. I really liked the whole experience with the doc and the hospital. I have also heard wonderful things about Newton Wellesley hosp.
Chris G.
on 1/4/04 9:18 am - Natick, ma
at the onset when I decided tohave the surgery I felt the same way. I went or am going through the program at the Deaconess Beth Israel. The people are quite nice and friendly but I felt like I was getting the run around. I often wondered at times if they were testing my committment to weight loss and the program and allowing me to have the time to make the right choice for me. My surgeon, Edward Munn is fantastic and I cannot say enough great things about him. Whenever I call his office I always get a prompt response. Chris http://www.geocities.com/theweightlossofchrisgelinas/
Susan D.
on 1/5/04 8:52 am - Fall River, MA
I am sorry to hear about the runaround that you have been getting. My doctor is Dr. Sosa and he is located in Fall River. I am about 3/4 of the way thru the process and have had no issues so far. I also want to bring up the fact that you may want to check with your insurance as to the doctor's and facilities that are available and acceptable thru your insurance. I would hate to have you go thru the process and then be denied because your doctor or hospital isn't accepted or isn't part of their network. Good Luck!
LisaTaz
on 1/6/04 12:59 am - Loganville, GA
My doctor is Dr. Bodner at Morton Hospital in Taunton which isn't too far for you. We have a support group meeting the 4th Tuesday every month at 6pm in the conference room off of the cafeteria. The next one is January 27th. Please feel free to drop by. If you have any questions, I can be reached at [email protected]. Lisa open rny 4/26/02 -150to155 lbs
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views