Looking for friends in MA

Carolyn C.
on 12/28/03 8:05 am - Watertown, MA
Hi everyone. I am so excited, one wee****il surgery. Anyone else having it around January 5th???
kelly927
on 12/28/03 11:08 am - braintree, MA
Good Luck!!!! I am not even close. I am still waiting to receive all of my testing dates. Where are you having the sergury done? Lap or open? Have you lost any weight before sergur? Well, I wish you all the luck in the word. Kelly
Carolyn C.
on 12/29/03 10:09 am - Watertown, MA
Hi there I am having an open surgery at Newton-Wellesley hospital. I have lost about 10 lbs before surgery. Lots of changes though: no soda--I was a regular coke person, lots of low-cal low-fat food too. Good luck and keep in touch!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/28/03 10:35 pm - haverhill, MA
You can email me anytime. I am almost 2 yrs post op. Feel free to email with questions or just to chat. Who is your surgeon? Kim
Carolyn C.
on 12/29/03 10:10 am - Watertown, MA
my surgeon is Sheila Partridge at Newton-Wellesley. thanks for your kind words!!!
Amy S.
on 12/29/03 4:11 am - Hillsboro, or
And you SHOULD be excited! it's such an awsome thing! I also had Dr partridge. i had my Surgery on 10/22 and am down 61 pounds. Are you having it done Lap or open? I had lap and the surgery itself was a breeze. Best of luck to you! You'll do awsome! Amy
Carolyn C.
on 12/29/03 10:11 am - Watertown, MA
Hi Amy Congrats on your success!! I am having it done open.
P A R.
on 12/31/03 9:08 am - Boston, MA
Congrats to everyone on both sides for making the WLS decision. I am also pre-op. Going to B&W in Boston. It is nice to see some Mass. people getting together to say hi and offer some support!!
Tanya C.
on 1/1/04 11:51 pm - palm Bay, Fl
Hi.. My name is Tanya and i am having my surgery on the 5th at Winchester Hospital...
Chris G.
on 1/4/04 9:33 am - Natick, ma
Carolyn, Best of luck to you!! Tomorrow!! Chris http://www.geocities.com/theweightlossofchrisgelinas/
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views