about to give up:shrug:

Janet.V
on 12/22/03 6:47 am - new bedford, MA
its been about two years now and i had my tests done twice and sent to my insurance company. last time they was sent over 6 months ago and i have been calling my insuarnce company and my doctor and no one has even got back to me. i call every week and they keep saying someone will contact me. i am getting more depressed and agitated. anyone have any advice?
P A R.
on 12/22/03 10:04 am - Boston, MA
ThHe only advice I can give about dealing with the insurance company is asking for a Manager/Supervisor and then if you have ANY trouble getting one on the phone ask for the name of the President of the Insurance Company, and write a letter to him/her directly. This is your health they are putting off, do not let them put you off any longer!! Demand some action from them!! Good luck!! Stay strong!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/03 12:27 am - haverhill, MA
I hate to say it but sometimes you have to be a real Pain to get what you need. I would be on that phone every day til I heard from someone. I am dismayed at the Dr's office....insurance company does not surprise me. Before you give up...have you considered trying a different surgeon?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views