Wake up Massachusetts !!!!!!

Terri B.
on 12/19/03 5:15 pm - Auburn, MA
Hi, I agree this Massachusetts board is way to slow. Lets make a New Years Resolution to post regularly and become "post" friends. My one year anniversary is Dec 30th. I was done at Newton Wellesley Hospital and I had no complications. I am down 121 lbs and I have about 50 more to go. Feel Great, Look Great, and love the smile that is permantly planted on my face. Happy Holidays........Everyone Terri
mary G.
on 12/21/03 8:13 pm - dudley, ma
I'm with you Terri !!! Let's shake things up a little bit. Congratulations on your upcoming anniversary. I'm still pre-op -- still working on my 10% loss so I can see the surgeon -- and also have some health insurance issues which I can't resolve until I get my finances in order. But I'm working on it. (hope I don't get criticized for "making excuses") Your weight loss is FANTASTIC -- I can just imagine the smile on your face. Happy Holidays to you, and all our fellow WLSers.
ItsThenewKelley
on 12/22/03 9:07 am - Fall River, MA
Its about time someone woke us up!Thanks Terri. Congrats on your weight loss. I can't wait to join you! My surgery is On march 12th at Boston Medical Center. I can't wait. I'm so excited. My husband is having his surgery on March 26th. Anyways, Lets see if we can keep this board moving! Take care Kelley
P A R.
on 12/22/03 10:00 am - Boston, MA
Hi everyone!! I love reading through profiles and learning about different exepriences, and getting to know some Mass people is great!! I am stil pre-op as well, I have my initial consult on Jan 13th. I'm very excited!! Glad to see some people are awake!! Hope to keep this thread going!! Happy Holidays!!
(deactivated member)
on 12/23/03 12:24 am - haverhill, MA
You are right about this board being too slow Sometimes I forget to come to check what is on it. I am 22 months post op. I had my open rny with Dr Robinson at Brigham & Women's. No complications and no regrets. I feel wonderful. I am below my goal weight and grateful.
kelly927
on 12/23/03 9:53 am - braintree, MA
Hi everyone I am brand new. I have my consultation tommorow with Dr. Hess from Quincy/Boston Medical Center. I am very glad to see that there is a website for Mass. I am wondering if anyone has any comments on Dr. Hess. I am alos looking for any helpful info. I am very nervous!! Feel free to e-mail me [email protected]. I am excited and nervous at the same time and hope that others feel the same way. Thanks! Kelly
mary G.
on 12/23/03 9:31 pm - dudley, ma
Kelly -- go back to the main screen for the state message board and click on "Bariatric Surgeons" and you'll see Dr. Hess listed. Click on VIEW and you'll see lots of comments on him. Christine -- I'm with you -- I'm going to do my best during the holidays by not eating everything that isn't pinned down - but I am going to allow myself to eat a piece of pie, etc. But I will not gorge myself. Then I'll batten down the hatches and get busy on that 10%. I posted about two weeks ago about having difficulty and I got bashed by someone for "making excuses" But I'm not making excuses -- just making a decision for myself. I, for one, am not "mightier than thou"
Melissa T.
on 1/3/04 10:51 am - Boston, MA
Hi everyone! My surgery is next week at Newton Wellesley with Dr. Gazmuri! I am excited and scared all at the same time. But I am definitly looking to the board for some help and support! Happy New years to all 2004 is going to be a great one! -Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views