info on a doc in fall river ma

Elizabeth T.
on 12/16/03 5:08 pm - Fall River, MA
I would like any feed back on a Dr.Sosa located in fall River,ma
Susan D.
on 12/30/03 5:38 am - Fall River, MA
Hi Elizabeth, I too am a patient of Dr. Sosa. Unfortunately, I don't have much to tell you because I haven't seen much of him myself. My first initial contact with him was at an informational session he held back in September. As a first impression, I liked what I saw. I asked many questions, ( actually I was the blabbermouth in the whole room). I say too bad to the rest of the people in the room, I wanted to know what the risks are, his experience , his fatality rate etc. and I asked it all. Sorry it took so long to reply but as you can tell I haven't been on this board in a long time because there wasn't much going on with me. Right now I just got my appointment to see Dr. Lorenzana ( pulmonary ) and after that I go to see Dr. Sosa for the surgery appointment. Where in the process are you? Have you gone to any of the support meetings? I go to the one at St. Anne's Hospital. I find it ironic that there are all kinds of people at the support group that have Dr. Sosa for this surgery and yet there isn't much information on him here as well as they all say this is where to get the best info. Hope this has helped you. Don't hesitate to ask me anything..you can also email me at [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views