New Member to this board

Susan D.
on 11/5/03 9:18 pm - Fall River, MA
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to this board and was just surfing around on the website trying to get as much info as possible. I am starting the process for RNY surgery in Fall River with Dr. Jesus Sosa. I haven't heard much about him so if anyone has info that would be great. I have attended one support group meeting and have had some of the inital physical tests done at the hospital. I am hoping for a January 04 date of surgery , wishful thinking I guess. Approval will not be an issue for me and I am thankful for that. I look forward to talking with any of you and don't hesitate to email me.
mary G.
on 11/5/03 10:12 pm - dudley, ma
Welcome Susan! Boy, you're lucky insurance approval won't be an issue for you! Who is your insurer?? I don't know anything about Dr. Sosa -- no comments listed on the Surgeons' Board either. You seem to be moving along very quickly -- I started the process back in June, and I'm hoping to get appt. with surgeon sometime in February. Have to meet all the insurance company requirements. Good luck to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2250 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views