Weight Loss Surgery Couple- Instagram photos inside

AmberLee72
on 8/7/12 5:15 am, edited 8/6/12 7:10 pm
Here are some cute pictures I did for my instagram followers. My lovely partner Lesa had her RNY in 2005 and has lost 130lbs and has maintained ever since and I am 13 months post op RNY and I have lost 164lbs so far and would like to keep losing! I thought I woud share our success with you all! Nothing like pictures to give a little hope for the future!! We love our RNY! (finally lol!)

PS- Does anyone use instagram? I am OBSESSED lol and have alot of WLS followers on there! Follow me @ peace_train

Jennifer39
on 8/7/12 6:50 am
Those photos are AMAZING!!!
Karen8268
on 8/7/12 10:12 pm - NH
RNY on 10/02/12
OK ........you guys could not be any  more ADORABLE!!  The love shines through in these pictures.  Wishes for many many years of happiness and continued success on your journey together.
FRITZY79
on 9/18/12 10:00 am
YOU LOOK GREAT!
jugilber
on 3/16/13 6:32 am - MA

Wow you gals look amazing...my wife and i had RNY surgery 3 years ago...3 weeks apart and we are doing great.  she has adopted a vegan life style as well as clean eating...no preocessed food...and that has helped her trim another 15lbs off.  me...i struggle...have gained 10 lbs since my lowest weight...some muscle...but some not muscle.  I struggle daily to eat right.  At least I do exercise a fair amount and that i think is my saving grace.

keep up the good work girls!!!

keep inspiring

julie

(deactivated member)
on 3/18/13 9:26 am

You and your partner  look amazing! Your pics are wonderful. Keep up the great work.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2250 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views