Dr. Kim at Mt Auburn in Cambridge?

Soon_to_be_skinny_S
tacie

on 2/3/12 1:50 am - MA
VSG on 04/17/12
 New here!

Im a patient of Dr. Julie Kim at Mt Auburn in Cambridge.

Im on a fast track, trying to get all my requirements finishe hopefully for an April/May surgery.
Has anyone had Dr Kim, Dr Greenberg, etc. either at Mt Auburn or Tufts?  Dr Shikora is part of the group too.

I really like everybody over there.  I have heard about people in programs having a $500 program fee (?) but they've yet to ask for money or mention anything like that.

Interested in everyone's experiences.  So far, everyone couldn't be nicer or more helpful.
fantasticooper
on 2/24/12 3:16 am - Raynham, MA
I had Dr Kim at Tufts Medical Center in Boston. She is amazing!! I had a great surgery and she has amazing results.

You will be so happy!
kardon
on 3/6/12 9:01 am
I also had Dr. Kim at Tufts. She's the best!
Soon_to_be_skinny_S
tacie

on 3/6/12 9:11 am - MA
VSG on 04/17/12
Thanks! I've only net her twice now but my big appt with her is on the 23rd!
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/12 11:26 pm
Revision on 04/17/12
I have her too......I am having my surgery(lapband to RNY revision) in April and cant WAIT!! She is super nice! 
I heard something about having to pay $250.00, but nobody has asked me for it yet....I'm not offering either...LOL....
Soon_to_be_skinny_S
tacie

on 3/6/12 11:54 pm, edited 3/9/12 12:22 am - MA
VSG on 04/17/12
I hadn't hear about the $250, nobody has mentioned it to me either. I see most people pay some kind of program fee (like $500) with other hospitals but nothing has ever come up. They were so thorough back on Immersion Day, youd think it would have been mentioned by Lisa, right?

Good luck! I know we are in good hands. I really like her and Dana and Dr Greenberg.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views