Anyone on here from or close to Fall River???

jezzabelle81
on 12/21/11 10:23 am - Fall River, MA
 always looking for new people to talk to... :)
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step" ~Martin Luther King

aclay
on 1/3/12 1:10 am - MA
Hi...I'm from Taunton...not too far away
stephdacruz
on 1/11/12 8:40 pm - New Bedford, MA
new bedford
Karla Rapoza
on 1/15/12 10:20 am - MA
imin Fall River
    Karla
jezzabelle81
on 1/16/12 9:32 am - Fall River, MA
 ohhhh very nice! good to have people close by that may understand some of what i'm going through :)
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step" ~Martin Luther King

Karla Rapoza
on 1/18/12 10:04 pm - MA
Oh i here you on that the only people that get it os my husband andsome of my family they are still trying to get it... trying to give me things i can not eat and not getting a clue why i cant have the same things as them.... i am 6 months out and down 105 pounds got about 20 more to go... ....
    Karla
jezzabelle81
on 1/19/12 11:58 am - Fall River, MA
 wow! only six months out and down 105! that's amazing, you must feel so happy!  good job!

Despinasdream
on 1/20/12 12:04 am - Lakeville, MA
 Hello i am post op from my RNY 4 yrs this Sept 2nd..I live in Lakeville,Ma...I'm here for anyone that wants to chat or maybe when the weather gets a little warmer we can walk..or maybe meet at the Taunton Galliria and walk..any takers..My name is Des..I lost 90 pounds and have kept 80 off trying to get the other 10 pound gain off now..lol its always a battle.. Hugs..Des
Michael L.
on 1/20/12 7:07 pm - Fall River, MA
I'm from the north end of Fall River near Meridian St. I just went for my consult on Tuesday with DR. Pecquex at St. Elizabeth's in Brighton. she was Amazing,!! Pm me if you'd like to chat...

God Bless,
Michael

hw 500  sw 462  cw 383     

(deactivated member)
on 2/12/12 8:40 am
I'm from Lakeville. I got to BCC (in Fall River of Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4437 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views