Masshole Roll Call!

Vicki339
on 9/11/11 10:59 am - rockland, MA
I am new to the site and I just found the mass one I hope to meet new people while on my journey
Magnoliagirl
on 9/12/11 11:43 am, edited 9/12/11 11:45 am - Waltham, MA
Hi. I'm new and just found the MA section too. I'm hoping to have my surgery in Nov/Dec. I should find out next week. I live in Waltham. It's nice to meet everyone.
Jen

Lee D.
on 9/15/11 3:11 am - MA
Hi Everyone.....Lee here....I was born and raised  in woooooster and have lived in Athol for about 25 years........work in Marlboro

Have not had surgery  as of today but I am working on it at UMass....

M M
on 9/15/11 3:13 am
sontim77
on 9/15/11 9:22 am
hi im sonia im from methuen ma and i had my surgery 8-15 2011
jthomp7889
on 9/17/11 7:19 am - Shrewsbury, MA
 Shrewsbury here... VSG 4 months out!
aclay
on 9/26/11 12:57 am - MA
Wow...I'm glad I decided to go looking on MA board...didn't realize some Taunton people were here:)    I'm going to try and go to the Bridgewater session tonight that's why I origianlly jumped on board to see if it was tonight or not...thanks!!!   I actually haven't met anyone from my area yet that has had the surgery.

GinaG816
on 9/26/11 4:57 am - Holyoke, MA
 I'm Gina....relocated to Western Mass about 6 months ago from New Jersey.  Looking to meet up with and/or talk with some other gastric bypass patients in my area.  I am 1 year post-op and having trouble continuing my weight loss.

Fulan
on 9/26/11 7:19 am
 Hi All!

My Name is Liz. I grew up in Medway, but live in New Bedford now. 

chrisinma
on 11/5/11 12:13 am - MA
Hey everyone, I am Chris and I am from and currently living in Chelmsford, MA.  I had my surgery in October of 2009.  I went from 325 to 175 in about a year.  Never thought I would say this but I was tooooo skinny.  Thankfully I have gained a little bit back and I am maintaining a weight of 200lbs. now.  I didnt really have any complications, except for the tears at first, thinkikng I would never be able to eat again, and " WHY DID I DO THIS!!!"  But that quickly went away and I have never been happier.  I will admit I havent been exercising enough and that needs to change.  Once this foot heals I hope to start back at the gym and start packing on some muscle.  Good luck everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views