Masshole Roll Call!

blondiemom
on 9/5/11 10:50 pm - MA
 Hello

newbie to the boards, and just starting my journey. I'm in Taunton (on the south shore).
M M
on 9/5/11 11:00 pm
 I have extended family in Taunton -- hey!
blondiemom
on 9/6/11 2:20 am - MA

DebH.
on 9/6/11 5:06 am - Berkley, MA
Hi Blondie mom, I'm nearby Taunton from Berkley! I go to a great support group in Bridgewater on the last Monday of every month if your interested. It is great to hear from people first hand who have been through it both good and bad.

MellaS
on 9/6/11 10:38 am - MA
Hi all. I too am new to this board. I live in Boston and my surgery is scheduled for next Wed. 9/14. I'm excited and scared at the same time. It's nice to know there are local people around.

And now for a technical support question...can anyone tell me how to update weight on the ticker?
"It is amazing that our souls -- our eternal essences, with all their hopes and dreams and visions of an eternal world -- are contained within these temporal bodies."  --Marion Woodman    
M M
on 9/6/11 11:19 am
 Hi!

http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/healthtracker/

To 

http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/healthtracker/#ht_main:tickers
jugilber
on 9/12/11 11:42 am - MA
HEy All...
My name is Julie and I had my surgery about  a year and 3 months ago...I have to admit I have fell off the edge of the message board...sorry.  I am from South Boston...and now reside in Pembroke with my wife (also a gastris bypass person) and our 5 year old daughter. 
Loving life after RNY...down 100lbs, I am the athklete I always knew I could be...I have done duathlons, road races playing volleyball regularly...I couldn't even run 3 minutes prior...so it is amazing.  Food can be a struggle at times...as any addiction...but most days I win!!!

Hope all is well....anyone with questions feel free to ask!!!
Julie

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/11 3:07 am - North Brookfield, MA
Hey!   I'm Lisa and I'm originally from Westford, moved to Townsend for a couple decades...just moved to North Brookfield. 
Marygerl
on 9/7/11 8:30 pm - Woburn, MA
I'm Mary, originally from Boston now living just outside the city in Woburn.  I work in Boston at one of the larger hospitals.

I will be 4 months postop tomorrow.

Mary

AwesomeForever
on 9/9/11 4:33 am - Marlborough, MA
I be here in Marlborough MA.

I spend too much time on Facebook!

It is a confession.

I also find that I do not see many people choosing to use the OH
 Massachusetts site

Thanks for asking and enjoy New Orleans.

Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views