My first NSV!!!

C J
on 6/30/11 9:23 am - Franklin, MA
So today at work I had to go upstairs...  2 flights!   In the past I'd walk slowly up the stairs pretending I was reading something along the way so I didn't keil over when I reached the summit!  Then I'd walk into the ladies room and hide in a stall until I could catch my breath.
Well today I walked to the top of the stairs and to the other side of the building before I realized I didn't stop along the way and I wasn't even winded or out of breath!!!  

As if that wasn't enough...

Tonight we had to turn the box spring and mattress in our bedroom... my dh says "hey what's in that shopping bag" it was a pair of work pants w/the tags on - I had scored them for $6.25 and I bought them becuase I knew I'd fit into them once I started losing weight. 
They are a size 28 (they run small so probably a 26) --- I wear an 18/20 today!!!!! 

my RNY!!!!
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/11 12:15 pm - Boston, MA
 Whooo HOoo!! I used to go into the rest room after hiking the stairs at work too, I didn't want to go in huffing and puffing.. no more for me either!! That rocks!! and Congrats on the size drops, they can't move fast enough!

YOU ARE HALF WAY THERE (according to your ticker) that's awesome Christine!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views