I fell off..getting back on

LianaMarie248
on 6/8/11 11:17 pm - MA
I am stalled for about 3-4 weeks at the same weight and its sorta my own fault. well it def is. I dont eat right and i dont exercise much. I dont even take my vitamins. I need a more consistant schedule that allows me to prep food and to remember to take vitamins. I am working at the new olive garden on 114 in danvers and its good they have salad...cuz otherwise id be a house! I havent gained anything and for that im grateful...but i wanna lose 30 more lbs before my wedding. whats helping motivate people and whats some tips on how to lose the last 30? Thanks loves!

Lee

Mary B.
on 6/9/11 12:40 am
I personally havent done this, but Ive read from most people that stall, they will start a diet as if they just had surgery, with liquids, then mushies, then to more solids. It normally kicks their stall in the butt and they start to lose again.  Hope it helps?

-Mary
RedSox15
on 6/9/11 3:28 am - MA
Don't beat yourself up .. you are only 4 months out!  Stall are NORMAL!! :)  TRUST ME ... those 30lbs will be off before you know it.  The majority of weight loss occurs within the first 18 months and you are only 4 months out.  You are doing just great
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views