any support groups in or around leominster/fitchburg area?

sflow67
on 4/26/11 2:42 am
If there is could you let me know where? thanks in advance.  If there isnt, would anyone be interested in attending a group if i started  a support group in the area?  I think this could be really fun and informative for everyone involved and i would encourage inclusion of everyone no matter what SURGERY you have, in fact i think the more diverse the better.  I know i am still a newbie to surgery, but i think as a veteran dieter you all can relate to my struggle.  So if anyone is interested give me a shout out.

peace
shireen

(deactivated member)
on 4/29/11 4:22 am - North Brookfield, MA
Hi there, I would be interested...I live in Shirley
sflow67
on 4/29/11 8:22 pm
awesome lisa, i am in going to start the process of becoming a OH group leader then. if it is ok with you i will pm you to let you know when things are all set and ready to roll. till then take care and good luck on your journey.

shireen

krissaleigh
on 5/2/11 3:55 am
I live in Marlboro so its probably a bit far, but UMass in Worcester has support groups.
serenafrombrimfield
on 5/3/11 10:15 pm
sflow67
on 5/4/11 11:25 am
hi serena thank you for the invitation, unfortunately i wouldnt be able to make it this saturday, and also i need to find out where brimfield ma is LOL i never heard of it. I would definately be interested in future meeting and i am in the process of starting my own group as well.

peace
shireen
katmass
on 5/11/11 6:33 am - MA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views