Bridgewater/So. Shore Support Group

RedSox15
on 4/22/11 10:58 pm - MA
Hey everyone!  Wow, I haven't posted here in forever .....  lately I've seen some posting inquiring about a support group in the So. Shore area .... here is some info for anyone who would like to attend!  We are an open group and anyone and everyone is welcome :)

The next meeting is this coming Monday, April 25th at 630 pm! We meet inside the Faith Chapel Church on Rt. 104. It is between Star's Market and the police station in Bridgewater. The physical address is 340 Pleasant St. We are a non-religious meeting, it is just a free spot to meet since Lisa owns the pre-school inside the church. We have about 30+ people in our group and a good 20 or so attend each meeting. Mostly women and about 5 or 6 brave men! We are very laid back and talk about pretty much everything and anything! The meeting usually lasts about an hour to an hour and a half .. some people leave early and there are a few of us stragglers who stay a little later LOL! I consider these people great friends and I am so glad I started coming to this support group! The majority of people have had RNY, a few with the lap-band and a few with the sleeve. Pre and post op welcome! Also, feel free to bring anyone with you that would like to attend (significant other, spouse, children etc.) Our friends bring their 5 yo daughter if you have any young children ... children are always welcome at our meeting! We meet inside a preschool classroom so lots of stuff to keep them entertained!

Hope to see ya there Let me know if you have any other questions!

Kate
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Hjoyce
on 4/25/11 6:07 am - Bridgewater, MA
Thanks again for the info. I am coming tonight to check it out. See whomever there!
KathyS28
on 9/2/12 9:08 pm - MA
Do you guys still meet?
RedSox15
on 9/3/12 3:03 am - MA
 Yes, we do!  Last Monday of the month. 630pm. Inside Faith Chapel Church in Bridgewater. :)
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views