I think I'm coming out of it...

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/11 2:33 am - Boston, MA
 I think I'm finally coming out of it... I have to admit I'm a little surprised by how hard the recovery has been between the pain and just the overall not feeling well I have been struggling a lot.  I've had a few meltdown.. but I'm feeling pretty good today!  I'm still having trouble getting anything in.. I'm getting about 25oz of fluid and 20-30 grams protein (all from yogurt and cottage cheese) every drink tastes horrible to me even water and forget protein drinks.. blah.. my only saving grace has been Edy's no sugar added Popsicles I'd probably be dehydrated in the hospital without them.. that and broth.. I can drink broth like there's no tomorrow but I can't take more than a swig of water go figure! It's hard to take anything in when you feel like you just had Thanksgiving dinner 24/7.. I feel stuffed all the time.  Hopefully I can start to get more in, I'm going to the grocery store in a minute to see if I can find other things I might eat or drink that don't gross me out.. wish me luck! HA!
DebH.
on 3/25/11 3:20 am - Berkley, MA

This will pass. Give it a month and you'll be amazed at how much better you feel. When you get to about 6 months out you feel more your normal self, just thinner!

LianaMarie248
on 3/28/11 9:16 pm - MA

Hey mama, Dont sweat it and I say that knowing it doesnt matter what I say because ur going to just like I did. It passes. I feel better than ever and I am now 1 day shy of 7 weeks out. I felt good last week too. It just takes time and if it makes u feel any better I cannot get my allotted amount of fluids in per day yet either. Keep up the good work. You are your biggest critic so dont be hard on urself when you cant meet all of the "goals" they set for you. Take it easy and have a happy and safe recovery! xo

Lee

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views