Back to the Hospital Round two

LianaMarie248
on 3/10/11 10:01 am - MA
Okay so tuesday night I guess my body had it. I had a small piece of chicken..well make that approx 3-4 bites of a small piece and started vommiting about an hour later...that was 8:30pm on tuesday. It stopped around 4:30 am wednesday. The ER admitted me after a Catscan told them I had a blockage of some sort (since I couldnt hold down the fluids with the dye to help them see better) and that a surgeon would see me in the am. I was released earlier today. It ended up being scar tissue build up and inflamation which triggered vommiting which triggered more inflamation and so on. I never had a chance apparently.

Anyway..The throwing up stopped for a while and I was released but I am yet again on a liquid diet. I am having a hard time coping with it and even though the nutritionist said I can try foods (not what Dr B said..ugh) I am hesitant..I had some mashed potatoes and threw up again at dinner time tonight. I wi**** would stop. I seriously hate shakes and jello.

I am feeling very upset and frustrated and all my dr could say was "well at least u lost 32lbs" FML.

I almost wish I didnt do this...Its like a black cloud hovering over me and I feel so helpless. My relationship with food went from love and comfort to pure hate..i loathe eating now...ugh. Please say theres hope? :/

signed,
Make it Stop

RedSox15
on 3/11/11 9:38 am - MA
Yes, there is hope.  You will look back in a few months and feel silly that you ever thought you regretted making this decision.
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

(deactivated member)
on 3/13/11 1:27 am - Boston, MA
How awful, I'm sorry you are struggling so much.. how are you doing today, any better?  I hope each day is better and better for you.  I'm thinking of you!
LianaMarie248
on 3/13/11 9:17 pm - MA
Thanks so much. I am doing a bit better. Had some trouble the first few days after. Now I am pacing myself and keeping mushies and some meat down...some veggies too. Im going to wait on fruit as it has sugar. :) I just feel weak. Trying to keep my fluids in too. I think this chalky pink syrup they gave me really does coat my tummy and help keep it calm. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views