Back to the Hospital

LianaMarie248
on 3/7/11 7:33 pm - MA
So ever since I have been approved for new foods I have been throwing up everything I am eating and drinking which made me even more dehydrated and landed me in the ER while visiting a friend in Newburyport. At least the hospital had a fast track system that got me out in 4ish hours but still...I feel like a mess. I wasnt even keeping water down. Bleh.

I called the surgeons office but he was in surgery and not available to tell me what to do. Ill try back again today. Also the nutritionist, who is my other contact, doesnt work mondays so Ill have to call her today.

Just call me Murph from now on since I am like murphys law (anything bad that can happen will happen) lol. Oy...Sometimes I wonder why I did this surgery...I am really not loving food at all anymore. Wheres my happy medium?

C J
on 3/8/11 10:21 am - Franklin, MA
SERIOUSLY!?!?!?!? Girl you're like the poster child!!! On the bright side its nothing "major"! Don't be doubting ur surgery, it's just a matter of figuring out ur new tummy. Are you back to class and a routine??? I hit my turning point at five weeks prior to that I was flipp'n miserable! Hang in there Chickie!!!!
LianaMarie248
on 3/13/11 9:22 pm - MA
Yea...seriously. Things are getting better now. After the last hospital stay I lost hope but Im starting to get some back. I want to work again. And now its spring break at school. I just picked up work for this week to get something to do. Hopefully Ill be fine and things will go smooth. Im tied still and only 4.5 weeks out. hopefully at 6 Ill feel more myself. Until then Im just trying to stay hydrated. haha

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/11 10:28 am - Boston, MA
 Oh no!!!!!!! glad it's nothing too serious hope you're feeling better and can get more fluids in so it doesn't happen again
Coreen13
on 3/7/11 11:42 pm - MA
Hope  you feel better!

I could start trying whatever this week also and it hasn't been going well. I've been getting sick a lot but can keep down water and squishy things.   Getting sick is horrible.  Sorry you are having that with even water!  Hope you get hydrated and they figure it out soon!
skinnycat
on 3/9/11 10:48 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi Liana,

I am so sorry about what you are going through.  I wish there is something I can do for you.

I hope you come back to my support group at some point.  Of course, when you are feeling better.

Hang in there.  It will get better.

"Let's make this journey together"

Donna
(skinnycat)

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

AwesomeForever
on 3/11/11 5:36 am - Marlborough, MA
I found warm water not cold easier to handle.

I hope you get better.

These bad feelings will change once you figure out what it is that is making you throw up.

I am sorry for your problems.

Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views