Support Group West of Boston???

skinnycat
on 3/4/11 10:02 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi,

The way I started mine was to fill out a leader application.  You are asked questions on an e mail that is part of this process.  If you are accepted, you have to do 3 training sessions which is a conference call.  Then there is also a trainers conference calls once a month.  I love the fact that I help other people and myself.  It keeps me on track and I feel important.

You are also entitled to get nutrition samples to give your members.

I just started this group in Oct 2010 and have 6 members including myself.

This meeting is at an assisted living facility for free.  Hospitals will do free meetings but some churches you have to give a donation.

This will be a great experience.  I just love it.  It only takes you and 1 member to start.  This meeting is also every other week.

Come on, you guys can do it.

Donna
Skinnycat 

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

grampat_08
on 3/5/11 2:35 am
Donna where do I get the information and applications?
skinnycat
on 3/5/11 11:23 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi,

OK, here is the way to start your own group.  Like I said all you need is one person.  The first month I sat alone for a couple of weeks before anyone joined. 

click on:
Community
Start your own group
Become an OH leader
Before you click on "become an OH leader", you can fill out the page "Start your own group".

The member that is the leader coordinator is Debbie Doty.  Her number is 1-866-957-4636.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Donna 

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    

grampat_08
on 3/6/11 6:46 am
Thank you Donna
skinnycat
on 3/6/11 9:01 am - Peabody, MA
You are welcome

Cusscusscutie
on 3/6/11 6:58 am - MA
I would join if one was started!
(deactivated member)
on 3/6/11 10:39 pm - North Brookfield, MA
I am in Shirley, MA and I would love to join in too.
sflow67
on 3/8/11 7:26 pm
Hi grampat, i live in leominster and would absolutely join, and would be willing to help in anyway. I cant always make it to the groups out in worcester and concord. I could sure use some local support. please feel free to pm me.

thanks
shireen
AMYLIZ527
on 3/9/11 1:34 am - Sterling, MA
I would love to join if its something that someone is willing to get started!
Mara C.
on 3/7/11 2:39 am - Millbury, MA
Umass in Worcester has a good support group anyone is welcome, you can find the details on this site: http://www.umassmemorial.org/MedicalCenterIP.cfm?id=3383
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views