MISERY! :(

LianaMarie248
on 2/25/11 6:44 am - MA
I am getting so stir crazy and I just wanna chew something. a little over 2 weeks out and Im a mess. I am usually so upbeat but I hate being home and though I have healed very well so far (sept that allergic reaction to surgical tape) I am just simply miserable. Are the blues normal????

Not to mention I got reemed by the coordinator for not keeping a food journal..I seriously forgot given that I was trying to heal and other people were feeding me for the most part. UGH!

I see the nutritionist and nurse on Wednesday. maybe theyll let me drive and eat something. lol

Okay..im off to go do...something. Thanks for the support ahead of time. I need it. Bleh

RedSox15
on 2/25/11 7:00 am - MA
I did not get the blues, but yes it can be normal.  Don't let the coordinator get to you!  You're doing awesome so far :)
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

CATHERINE81
on 2/25/11 8:26 am - BROCKTON, MA
Take a deep breath and bbbbbbbbbrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeaaaaaatttttttttth awww see i just did it and feel better well YES i got the blues and it sucked royally you just have to try your best and stay focused ot goes away i promise

keep up the good work
skinnycat
on 2/25/11 10:52 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi Liana,

I agree with Kate.  You are doing great. 

I hope you are coming to the meeting on 3/4??  We have a new member.  Her name is Kim and she lives in Lynn.  We will cheer you up.  I can pick you up if you like for the meeting.

Let me know.

"Let's Make this Journey Together"

Donna

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

C J
on 2/26/11 2:53 am - Franklin, MA

Ughh the damn journal is flipping impossible!! I do good until like noon then when I get home from work I try to update it but get halfway thru the update and get distracted ugh!!   We do need to realize how important the journal is going forward so our NUT will know what she/he's working with!!  So today - I tore out all the old pages of mine and starting fresh (so far so good!).

As far as the chewing. .. it'll come in time... our insides have to heal after all that surgical trauma before we try eating solid/chewable foods!  Being a few weeks ahead of you I've progressed to "chewing" and let me tell ya... it ain't all it's cracked up to be... just more decision making and terrifying I'm doing the right thing... when I can't choose, I just have a shake LOL!!

I've been struggling myself with so many different things, I haven't hit a depression or buyers remorse state (hopefully I never will!!) I just know I have to hang in there...  ironically I changed my facebook status this morning to read:    Sometimes it's not the journey, it's the destination... keep'in my eye on the prize!     And this statement I TRULY believe!!! 

BTW, you were totally right about my "feeling blahh" comment... I've been back to work for four days and physically feeling really good - it's nice to have a schedule/regime!!!  Don't get me wrong I'd love to be independently wealthy and NOT have to work but I do love my job and what I do so I don't mind going!!!!   So this past week things have taken a turn for the better for sure!!!

Hang in there chickie 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views