Hi, new to the boards!

aurora_st
on 2/21/11 9:17 am
Hi everyone, I've been searching this site quite a bit when trying to make my decision into this great big world of WLS and all of your posts have been so honest and helpful that I decided to jump in and say hello.

I'm Susan and I'm from the South Shore.  I'm currently waiting for my first appointment at Tufts in March to get the ball rolling.  I'm both excited and nervous but overjoyed that I'm taking control to get healthy and feeling better about myself.

Thank you all for sharing your stories and experiences, its been a great help.  I look forward to chatting with you all here!

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/11 10:46 pm - Boston, MA
HI Susan, welcome!  I hope it's a quick and easy journey to a surgery date for you!
RedSox15
on 2/22/11 1:38 am - MA
Hi Susan!! Welcome to the boards - awesome, awesome people on here! I am from the South Shore as well and went to Tufts!! Hit me up with any questions
Joanne77
on 2/22/11 2:07 am
Hi Susan, welcome.  I'm also a South Shore and Tufts girl.  This site has been extremely helpful to me, I hope you find what you need here too.
Jessica A.
on 2/22/11 4:14 am - Boston, MA
Hi Susan! Welcome to the boards... I'm coming back after a long hiatus, but when I was pre-op these boards answered all of my questions - and some I didn't even think to ask! 

*Jessica*

(deactivated member)
on 2/22/11 9:21 am
Hey,

Nice to meet you... welcome... i'm pretty new here myself but everyones been awesome :)

M M
on 2/27/11 2:17 am
 Hey there.

I'm from the South Shore, too, also went through Tufts.
Jojeki
on 2/27/11 3:09 am - Fall River, MA
Welcome to the group.  Everyone is very hlepful and will always do their best to guide you.  Best of luck on your journey.

Dawn
HW: 271.5  SW: 246  CW: 172.8  GW: 145

aurora_st
on 2/27/11 11:56 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

I'm still about 2 weeks out from my first appointment but I'm going to head into Tufts tonight and take in the HOWL & New Patient seminars.  I figure its never too early to get as much info as possible.  I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions after that. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views