South Shore Group

Amy F.
on 2/14/11 1:50 am - MA
Hi all,

I noticed a North Shore Group on here... is there a South Shore one?  I'm in Weymouth.

Thanks!
CATHERINE81
on 2/14/11 3:14 am - BROCKTON, MA
hello im catherine i also live in weymouth we are neighbors theres two groups one the last monday of the month in bridgewater its a great group and 2nd wednesday of month in quincy

lisa runs bridgewater and flower runs

its a great support group
RedSox15
on 2/14/11 8:28 am - MA
Hi!!  We have a great group ... usually about 20 people come to each meeting.  Always great to have new faces....... here is the info I copied from a post a few weeks back:

Our next meeting is Monday, Feb 28th at 630pm !!

Last Monday of every month at 6:30pm. We meet at Faith Chapel Church in Bridgewater, 340 Pleasant St., which is Rt 104. (We are not a religious group, just a free place to meet!)

We are VERY informal and have about 34 members. A good 20 show up each week and we are starting to not fit inside the church's classroom anymore! We are currently looking for a bigger place to meet but have not found anything yet.

We talk about everything and tend to go on tangents alot LOL. Sometimes members will bake some WLS friendly grub and bring it to share. If people have WLS friendly food, powders, vitamins they don't want people will bring them to give to other people to try. Companies sometimes send Lisa samples as well and we get to try them out at the meetings.

We get together alot and do fun outings together (whether it be a 5k race, a walk around Castle Island in Boston, obviously in warmer weather lol, or simply catch a movie) and see each other regularly outside of meetings.

There are 6 of us who also attend Flower's meeting in Quincy.  That might be close for you as well :)  We are mostly women and have a faithful 3-4 men who come to each meeting. Children are also welcome to come to the meetings as well!  We meet in a classroom so there is plenty for them to do.  Our friends Karrie & Julie bring their 5 year old, Ella, to every meeting!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Amy F.
on 2/19/11 3:54 am - MA
Awesome.  I'm going to try to come to a meeting!  Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views