Im in Love <3

LianaMarie248
on 2/3/11 11:44 pm - MA
Today is my 3 year "anniversary" with my boyfriend, Tom.(dating..obv not married). He is the love of my life and my best friend. He is so supportive of me having this surgery and gave me an anniversary card today. The card said (among other gooey stuff) " Next week is the beginning of the rest of our lives" (my surgery is next week). He is so special. He knows how much this means to me and didnt ever once question my decision. Hes the best! I am so blessed to have him and my family and friends and all of you supporting me through this time of my life. I hope everyone is getting the support they need! :) I Love you TJB..Forever and always! <3

Thanks OH peers. You have made my journey thus far and adventure and I hope I am there for you as much as you have been there for  me :)

Liana

PS- My present is a weekend away at an Inn for after the surgery when I am healed and can enjoy a meal..well at least part of one. lol So amped! :)

(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 3:21 am - Boston, MA
Aww Happy Anniversary to you both!
LianaMarie248
on 2/4/11 10:36 am - MA
Thanx!

skinnycat
on 2/4/11 9:42 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi,

Congratulations!!  You are right, "at least part of one".  LOL

Donna
(skinnycat)

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

LianaMarie248
on 2/5/11 10:25 pm - MA
Seriously! I'll be happy to get down a few bites I imagine!

skinnycat
on 2/6/11 4:17 am - Peabody, MA
Are you counting the days and hours?  I will be thinking about you.  You will do great.

Keep me posted.

Donna
(skinnycat)

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

RedSox15
on 2/5/11 7:42 am - MA
Awww - he sounds like a great catch!! Happy 3 Years
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LianaMarie248
on 2/5/11 10:25 pm - MA
Yea. I like him enough to keep him around :P

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by