Never trust a fart !!

C J
on 2/3/11 2:24 pm - Franklin, MA
I remember reading that somewhere, someones status or signature maybe. Well whomever said that couldnt be more right on!!

While heading home from my fiancée (Frankie)parents tonight I let out an "out ohhhhhh". He was seemingly concerned as he's been the past week or so "you ok", yes but have you ever heard the phrase never trust a fart ? OMG what have you done to my truck!!! He sped home and the situation was contained. I had tears in my eyes, between the bumpy roads, a week and a half of struggles trying to figure me out... now this! He heard my whimpers thru the bathroom door and taps then asks "hey babe-when are you gonna be able to trust ur farts" couldn't help but chuckle thru my tears !

He brings up a good question... when will I know a fart is a fart? Oh and when will #2 be more like #2???
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

Just Brooke
on 2/3/11 8:47 pm
HAHAHA!! I don't remember exactly when I started trusting them ...but it was a while. I definitely didn't trust them during the liquid diet stage. Probably not during puree stage also. I would always go to the toilet just to be on the safe side. I think after a while you just kinda know the difference between the 2.

(deactivated member)
on 2/3/11 11:01 pm - Boston, MA
oh gosh, how horrible to happen when not at home!!!!!  LOL on what he said though. My boyfriend drives me nuts if I'm in the bathroom for more than 10 minutes he's always knocking on the door.. "you ok" yes I'm hiding can I have privacy anywhere??!!! lol

I'll have to remember that.. never trust a fart!!!
How you feeling? you able to get more in??
C J
on 2/4/11 2:39 am - Franklin, MA
The situation wasn't awful (I suppose it could have been worse LOL!)

I'm getting better at getting more in for sure but my taste is kind of different now. Things I liked and had prepared for when I got home from the hospital are of no interest to me at all now :-(  I just started re-liking jello, 4oz at a time and it still takes a while to eat it.  I'm progressing for sure with less napping and more getting up and moving. Still have a tough time sleeping thru the night though, usually tossing and turning from 2am-5am which I have GOT to figure out LOL!!  Maybe if I become more active during the day I'll be more tired at night.   I go for my two week on Monday - hopefully my diet will be progressed :-)
(deactivated member)
on 2/4/11 3:26 am - Boston, MA
how the hell has it been 2 weeks already? feels like you just went!!! I ordered all these samples from places and was trying them out to see what I liked so I could order for post op.. but I've stopped and decided to save them for post op since everyone seems to say their tastes change.  That makes it hard to plan and have things on hand and ready to go for after.. but what can you do!!  I guess I won't stock up like I was planning and just a few different things so I won't panic and see what I like from there.. what a pain huh!!

Glad you're doing better, farts and all!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views