Christine & Penny !!!

RedSox15
on 1/25/11 9:58 am - MA
How are you ladies doing??  How did your RNY go Christine and your gallbladder removal, Penny??  Hope you are doing well!!

Update us 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

RedSox15
on 1/26/11 3:35 am - MA
I heard from Christine through facebook - she is doing great! She wanted to post think and thank everyone for the well wishes!

Thanks for thinking of me! I can't post to
OH for some reason but maybe you can copy/paste this or at least post that All is well in Christine land! A little f'd up getting delayed for like four hours, her previous surg ran into complications. Enough about that I've been up and walking around all night, sipping water have my private room and doing perfectly well! This am I had an upper GI just making sure everything is doing what it's supposed to do... text book perfect per the lab doc. They're all very friendly and super nice here, couldn't ask for better. Was stuck in the PACU w jane? I had to beg her to stop making me laugh lolOh and the pain pump is clicked to my Johnny just a click away but havent really needed it! Frankies was w me allll day yesterday and tonight he hung out for a few hours, he's been great. Thank you all so much for your well wishes and prayers... The journey has finally begun!!!

*Kate*

(deactivated member)
on 1/26/11 8:49 am - Boston, MA
 That's awesome, thanks for posting that.  Glad she's doing well!!
RedSox15
on 1/26/11 10:26 am - MA
Just gotta hear from Penny now !!  
*Kate*

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost