Got my surgery date today!!

(deactivated member)
on 1/20/11 11:04 am - Boston, MA
March 14th!! Can't believe how close it is, I'm tweaking out!!!
Cusscusscutie
on 1/20/11 10:23 pm - MA
so excited for you!
C J
on 1/20/11 10:51 pm - Franklin, MA
Wow that was fast... it'll be here before ya know it trust me!!!

My first date was 49 days away - I thought it'd never get here but then when it did I was in a state of panic... was almost relieved it got cancelled but the feelings of being pissed off sorta shadowed that LOL!!  Now I'm 3 days away and the panic is setting in but I am SO READY!!!  Maybe panic isn't the right word - more like anxious - there's no doubt that I'm doing the RIGHT thing :-)

We'll have to get together in a few weeks... do you have a gym membership yet? My niece works at Golds and said I should check it out I fear they're all muscleheads!  I go to the Planet Fitness in Franklin (sometimes Milford and Walpole) - if you ever want to check it out I can bring you as my guest... nothing intense, we could just walk.
(deactivated member)
on 1/21/11 2:40 am - Boston, MA
I was a little freaked out when they offered me February 9th!!!!!!!!!! But then the doctor reminded them I need to wait because I just went off the pill, I"m ready... but I"m not ready for February 9th LOL    I don't have a gym membership yet, my boyfriend was just checking them out and was thinking we should try Planet Fitness in Walpole because the price was good!   I'd rather not work out at Golds with the "locals" lol and a lot of high school kids, they all get free memberships if they are in school sports.  But yah I'd love to get together after you recover!
C J
on 1/22/11 11:45 pm - Franklin, MA
Yeah PF is good - all walks of life, I was a little insecure but blend right in!!! Not to mention, ya can''t beat the memebership fee!  I know exactly how ya feel about Gold's my niece is a Senior at MHS she and her teenie lil highschool friends work at Golds she loves it and... but no thanks, haha maybe next year when I'm uhh "less fat"  

I got a black card so I can used whichever I want - so I'm out of excuses!
RedSox15
on 1/21/11 7:03 am - MA
YAY!!!! So happy you got a date!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LianaMarie248
on 1/22/11 10:21 pm - MA
Yay! Good Luck! They just moved mine to the 9th and Im freaking out. lol. Hope everything goes smoothly and you have an easy recovery!

L

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views