5-day pouch test

Kathy V.
on 1/15/11 12:23 am - MA
 I never got down to my goal weight and have just gained 5 pounds.  I stopped going to the gym before Thanksgiving. And the holidays didn"t help !!!

My life is also falling apart and some of the old eating habits are reappearing.  I have been eating carbs because it is easier and quicker.

I was thinking of trying the 5-day pouch test.  Has anyone tried this???  It really seems to bring you back to the beginning.  Maybe that's what I need.

Getting frustrated--want to lose 15 more pounds but I'm 2 years out and it isn't that easy any more.

Just writing this makes me want to get up and out to the gym !!!!!!

.....kathy   

RedSox15
on 1/15/11 7:31 am - MA
Hey Kathy,

I did the 5 day pouch test, sadly with no effects.  I was craving solid food like you wouldn't believe on day 2.  It doesn't "reset" your pouch like some people testify it does but more or less gets your head back on track.  I say try it - you might find it worth it.  Best of luck :) :)
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Sidonia B.
on 1/19/11 11:33 am
what is the 5 day pouch test?
RedSox15
on 1/19/11 11:36 am - MA
It is supposed to get you back on track and keep track of mindful eating.  You are back on stage 3.  Liquids for 2 days then soft food ... just like we were out of pre-op.  Here is the website

http://5daypouchtest.com/
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs