Cat is out of the bag and I can now announce...

jenncore
on 1/6/11 10:12 am - MA
That's amazing news!!!! Congrats, I wish you the very best!!!

Jenn
DwindlingFlower
on 1/12/11 9:44 am - Quincy, MA
thanks everyone!!  So far so good though I have lost weight, just a few pounds so far, and I am now in my 11th week. I get my 12 week ultrasound on the 20th and start the prenatal testing...

DwindlingFlower

anewleaf
on 1/30/11 9:20 am
Congrats!  How was your ultrasound?  How are you feeling?  

DwindlingFlower
on 1/30/11 9:40 pm - Quincy, MA
So I'm in my 14th week now. The 12 week ultrasound went great! Baby is measuring right on target for growth even though I have lost 6.5 lbs so far. Trust me I am not actively trying to lose weight, it's just happening. The doctor said that he wouldn't be surprised if I only gain 7-8 lbs in the whole pregnancy and still carry a completely healthy baby to term. He said it's quite normal for gastric bypass patients to continue to lose well into their second trimester. So I'm trying not to worry now since the doc doesn't seem concerned and the baby is growing just fine. I've got all the usual symptoms of pregnancy....fatigue is the worst, the nausea is starting to let up now, constipation is a ***** lol, but it'll all be worth it in the end!! I will update again after the 18 week ultrasound when we find ut the gender!

DwindlingFlower

anewleaf
on 1/31/11 11:32 am
Wow, I had no idea... we've been talking about trying---we'd require medical assistance---but I am terrified of using it as an excuse to revisit my awfully unhealthy eating habits and so scared that I will go right back to where I started.  I am encouraged to here that this Dr says it happens the way it's happening for you.  I am really happy to hear everything is going great for you and your baby!  Can't wait for your 18 week appt!  Many blessings to you and your family!!!

CATHERINE81
on 2/1/11 2:21 am - BROCKTON, MA

i am SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYY for you and pierce so much my prayers and smiles are with you both

XOXOXOXO

BIG HUGS TO YOU
MAMMA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs