Lisa... can you give me the details of your Bridgewater mtgs for my Aunt in Weymouth?

Mara C.
on 12/29/10 3:41 am - Millbury, MA
She is a fresh post-op and in need of connecting with a group on the South Shore.  She is in Weymouth, and I told her about your mtgs and is interested...

Thank you! ~ Mara
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
RedSox15
on 12/29/10 1:02 pm, edited 1/3/11 7:48 am - MA
I'll hijack this post and pimp us out!!

Last Monday of every month at 6:30pm. We meet at Faith Chapel Church in Bridgewater, 340 Pleasant St., which is Rt 104. (We are not a religious group, just a free place to meet!)

We are VERY informal and have about 34 members. A good 20 show up each week and we are starting to not fit inside the church's classroom anymore! We are currently looking for a bigger place to meet but have not found anything yet.

We talk about everything and tend to go on tangents alot LOL. Sometimes members will bake some WLS friendly grub and bring it to share. If people have WLS friendly food, powders, vitamins they don't want people will bring them to give to other people to try. Companies sometimes send Lisa samples as well and we get to try them out at the meetings.

We get together alot and do fun outings together (whether it be a 5k race, a walk around Castle Island in Boston, obviously in warmer weather lol, or simply catch a movie) and see each other regularly outside of meetings.

There are 6 of us who also attend Flower's meeting in Quincy (yay!) and can give your Aunt details on that too if she wants :)
We are mostly women and have a faithful 3-4 men who come to each meeting. If your Aunt has any young children they are welcome as well - we meet in a preschool classroom and our friend Ella is at every meeting
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Mara C.
on 12/30/10 2:15 am - Millbury, MA
Thank you so much Kate, I am going to share this info with her!!!  Thanks so much, I know she would love you guys!

"Create your day"
Mara C.
on 12/30/10 2:38 am - Millbury, MA
kate, could you also give me Flower's mtgs info?  She is interested in those too since it would be even closer.  Thanks!!

"Create your day"
RedSox15
on 12/30/10 6:35 am - MA
Very welcome!

Flowers meeting are the 2nd Wednesday of every month at her house (you can PM her for her addres) at 6pm. Very, very informal as well but hella fun!! All women and Miss Ella makes an appearance as well! (Julie and Karrie's daughter!) Lucy the Pug is always there as well lol

Flower always has a bunch of WLS friendly appetizer food out as well. Myself, Catherine, Lisa, Lynn, Julie and Karrie from here on the MA board attend Flower's meetings! We usually stay until about 9 or so or whenever we decide to head out hahah

Her couch is super comfy so we plop down on there and gossip!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Mara C.
on 1/2/11 11:58 pm - Millbury, MA
Thanks again Kate!

"Create your day"
DebH.
on 1/3/11 5:57 am - Berkley, MA
The meeting is on Rte 104 not 106.
Most Active
Recent Topics