revision doctors in mass?

jdr1208
on 12/20/10 2:16 am - Worcester, MA
hey everyone i havent posted in just about forever! its been a very crazy past few months. things are going well with me personally. my weight loss has pretty much stopped. i started at 268 and had my RNY on july 20th 2009. i sit here now in december of 2010 between 180-190 depending on the day. my restriction is gone, i think my dumping is gone, and i am having a horrible time! i have mentioned to my surgeon and nurses what my options are and i have gotten "that was your last resort..." if it was legal in mass i would have opted for the DS or VSG at the time as i have heard the success rate is much higher. i know i dont have another 100lbs to lose obviously but i am still obese and getting really discouraged. i either broke my tool or failed it or chose the wrong one but im starting to freak. has anyone in mass ever looked into a revision from RNY? without having to pay out of pocket?
thanks!
jill
CATHERINE81
on 12/21/10 12:08 am - BROCKTON, MA
jill call st es in brighton ask for suzy tell her i recommended u call ask her about revsion i think my doc does revisions 6175627474

gluck ma
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views