Had my six month appointments...

jugilber
on 12/9/10 5:33 am - MA
I had my six month post op appointment today...apparently I am on track weight wise, my labs are wonderful...
funny though...I thought being sooo overweight...276 at 5'7'' that my weight loss would be more significant....the Dr says that I will probably lose another 20lbs within the next six months....and that I will probably stay there.  The weight loss has been slow lately....don't get me wrong...I am pleased a*****h with my results...65lbs postop and 80lbs total....just feels like it should be more???
Anyhow apparently too much time on my hands at work today for thinking about this  =)
hope everyone is well
Julie

RedSox15
on 12/10/10 1:25 pm - MA
Sounds like everything is going great - YAY!! Glad your labs are all good.
I totally hear you on the whole numbers thing .. I am almost 100% sure that my body is done losing weight and it sucks! I am only a year out and feel like I should have at least another 30 pounds to go - UGH!!!!

You are a superstar Julie - always going at it .. those 20 lbs will come for you in no time!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lynn C
on 12/13/10 1:43 am
You've done awesome! Great to hear your labs are good..... I think we always feel like we need to lose a bit more and really you can if you spend all day in the gym (thats no fun no matter who is there)

I think you look great!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

whatachief
on 1/13/11 8:09 am
Hi Julie!

I just had my 6 month appointment with Dr Hess today!  and I am only down 58!  I started at 273 at 5'5.  So pretty close!  But yes the Dr. did mention that I was below average! :(
So I am going to log things closer and workout more.  And pray!

hugs,
Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views