100 lbs lost!

Mal
on 11/25/10 6:58 pm
I just wanted to share my very own personal milestone that I reached this week!  I'm 7 months out and down (officially!) 100 lbs.  Wow what a trip!  I'm so thankful every day for the wonderful gift of RNY that my surgeon has given me.  Oh and I'm offically in the 'overweight' category of the BMI charts no longer 'obese' YEAH!

Only 40 lbs to go to reach goal and I'm hopeful i can reach it by 1 year postop.  Even if I didn't lose another lb, I have re-gained my life and my health back.  I had so many health issues preop (diabetes, sleep apnea, high blood pressure and high cholesterol) that are GONE now and my recent bloodwork at my 6 month checkup was perfect no deficiencies. 

CATHERINE81
on 11/26/10 3:40 am - BROCKTON, MA
thats great and even if you hit a stalll dont give up ive been at a stall for two months but not letting it get to me ive got 16 to go good luvk mamma
DwindlingFlower
on 11/26/10 11:33 pm - Quincy, MA
Congratulations on your loss, that's absolutely fantastic!! We need to see you at the meetings once in while!! Sharing our stories with the up and comers is so important, not just for them to hear from people who are living it but also for us as a reinforcing factor. Hopefully you can make it to Decembers meeting.

DwindlingFlower

Mal
on 11/28/10 7:01 pm
Flower when is December's meeting?  I will try to make arrangments for the kids that night so I can come.

DwindlingFlower
on 11/29/10 8:45 pm - Quincy, MA
It's dec 21st, at 5pm, it's always the third Tuesday of the month at St.E's. I host one at my house in Quincy on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6pm. If your interested let me know. Either way it would be great to see you!

DwindlingFlower

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views