support group on Cape Cod?

Penny V.
on 11/23/10 9:00 pm - Orleans, MA
Does anyone know of a support group on Cape Cod? I typically go to the HOWL meeting at Tufts but would LOVE to find one closer to home, preferably lower/outer Cape.  It is so hard to leave work so early on Mondays to travel 2 hours each way for a one hour meeting.

Penny

skinnycat
on 11/23/10 9:59 pm, edited 11/23/10 10:00 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi Penny,

Click on "MY OH"  Then in the first column click on "My Groups"  On the top right side click on "Find a group".  It will tell you to put in your zip code.

Good luck and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Donna  "Lets make this journey together"
  HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

DwindlingFlower
on 11/25/10 10:13 am - Quincy, MA
I don't know of any on the cape but there's one in bridgewater on the last Monday of the month and I host one at my house in Quincy on the 2nd wednesday of the month. Let me know if you want any more info.

DwindlingFlower

Hi Everyone!

I'll be on the Cape off and on over the winter and would love to have any and all over for a group or just a hen party/stitch and *****  I'm in Mashpee .... easy to get to.  Just say the word!

Lucy van Pelt 
 Highest 255 Surgery 248 Current 170
Goal: 150

M M
on 11/30/10 5:03 am
 I would love to hear about anything close to the area as well.  I'm in Plymouth and Boston is out of the question for now, I can't drive.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views