Scale...Why has thou forsaken me?

Jojeki
on 11/19/10 11:25 pm - Fall River, MA
I wish I could wave a magic wand and the scale would start moving.  If it doesn't happen soon I am going to "*****slap" it into submission.  Anyone feeling the same way?

I have been a getting better this past week by averaging 60+ g of protein finally (just passed week 10 post RNY).  I have been bringing an EAS RTD to work each day and drinking it over ice through the afternoon.  I am not thrilled about it and it literally takes me about 2 hours to drink it all (only 11 oz with 17g protein).  But I have to do what I have to do.

Need to get exercise more than what little I am doing, but I look at it as progress, not perfection.
HW: 271.5  SW: 246  CW: 172.8  GW: 145

DwindlingFlower
on 11/21/10 4:48 am - Quincy, MA
Wow, if your able to get in 60+ grams of protein at 10 weeks postop that's amazing! Make sure your getting in enough water and at the very least start walking! But stalls are part of the process try not to let them haunt you, they can last from days, to weeks to months! Don't worry it'll start moving again, this is an adjustment to your body as well as your behavior.

DwindlingFlower

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views